Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP)
This course is designated to the theoretical and practical components of plasma rich plasma (PRP) treatments. The theoretical component discusses the properties of PRP course and the benefits of PRP for aesthetic purposes, how PRP should be applied and the results of each method, and the different techniques PRP Course can be applied to reach the desired goal of patient. This course is specifically designed for Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Practical Nurse and Medical residency and nurses.
Private facial esthetics courses are available – please contact us for more information!
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Competently perform patient assessment, creating a care plan to meet patient goals, and individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Learn the most up to date knowledge-based practises in PRP Cosmetic, facial technique, and protocols and review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices and how and why to “Activate”
- Understand the biology behind face lifting and filling skin tone and uniformity
- Understand the theoretical process of PRP in relation to hair regrowth and/or hair restoration.
- Understand the theoretical process of PRP in relation to scars, scar revision and FDA approved protocols
- Using PRP for other body areas such as scalp, hand rejuvenation, cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- Ability to competently and safely perform basic PRP injections, cannula, gun, and needle technique under the supervision of an experienced practitioner in the field of cosmetic injections.