This is a 2 full day intensive in class course, which will cover the essential theoretical fundamentals of Botox® and Fillers. Each day will have a practical component to allow the attendees to practice what they have learnt theoretically. Our course is specially designed to ensure each attendees feels comfortable and confident with the materials taught. The Botox® and dermal filler training course is designed for Physicians (MD & DO), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), Dentists, Registered Nurse Practitioners (RPN), International Medical Doctors and Nurses. The course includes a didactic and hands-on training session. Attendees receive a Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course.
Private facial esthetics courses are available – please contact us for more information!
- Learn the most up to date knowledge-based practises in non-surgical medical aesthetic techniques.
- All practitioners will practise and abide by all the standards of the governing college of the health care practitioner.
- Teaching health care providers to stay within their scope of practise practitioner and understanding the rules and guidelines for delegation.
- Ability to competently and safely perform basic botox and filler injections under the supervision of an experienced practitioner in the field of non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
- Know potential contraindications and complications of each treatment method and how to deal with adverse patient outcomes.
- Understanding cross-linking and g-linking molecular components of each filler type, why they are used, and which part of the face/body it should be applied to.
- Understanding the different equipment and techniques used during botox and filler treatments and;
- Understanding when and where to apply different practise techniques for basic injectables related to botox and fillers.
- Examine dermal filler techniques and injection methods for lip enhancement, lip augmentation.
- Demonstrate correct injection methods and techniques for Botulinum Toxin-A and dermal fillers