This course is designated to the theoretical and practical components of mesotherapy/vitamin skin therapy treatments. The theoretical component discusses the properties of different mesotherapy cocktails and their uses, the benefits of mesotherapy for aesthetic purposes, how mesotherapy should be applied and the results of each method, as well as the different techniques Mesotherapy can be applied to reach the desired goal of the patient. The techniques taught include dermarolling, mesotherapy gun, and needling. (*aestheticians are only allowed to use derma rolling techniques to practice.) Also emphasized are the anti-aging treatments, shaping treatments, and hair techniques. This course is specifically designed for Physicians (MD & DO), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), Dentists, Registered Nurse Practitioners (RPN), International Medical Doctors and Nurses. The course includes a didactic and hands-on training session. Attendees receive a Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course.
Private facial esthetics courses are available – please contact us for more information!
- Understand the Definition of mesotherapy and learn different active ingredients benefits the skin.
- Competently perform patient assessment, creating a care plan to meet patient goals and individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Learn the most up to date knowledge-based practices in and review the Health Canada approved products and how and when to “Use”
- Understand the biology behind face lifting and filling skin tone and uniformity
- Understand the theoretical process of Mesotherapy in relation to hair regrowth and/or hair restoration.
- Understand the theoretical process of Mesotherapy in relation to scars, scar revision, skin retexturing and Health Canada approved protocols for anti-aging, shaping, and hair techniques
- Briefly touching on the use of Mesotherapy for other body areas such as the neck, hand rejuvenation, cosmetic Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols.